For over 15 years we have been offering further training courses for interested parties. In these we cover areas in which we have acquired theoretical and practical expertise:
- trauma and stress-overload
- cultivating resilience
- child development in particularly difficult situations
- social art
- art therapy for trauma and emergencies
- eurythmy for trauma and emergencies
In feedback we regularly hear that the practical content of our courses, the flexibility in their delivery and the fact that they are tailored to the real needs of the participants are very much appreciated.
Would you and your co-workers like to take part in a further-training course?
We would be glad to design a course to fit your needs in scope and content.
Notification of upcoming further training courses you will find on our Facebook page.
To get an impression of our approach to training, here are a few examples:
- Maintaining stability in Corona times – 11th – 13th June, 2021 (Flyer) On-line further training course for people interested in stART, kindergarten teachers, schoolteachers, therapists, artists, social workers etc.
- Artistic and scientific further training – Curriculum 2020/21 (Flyer) Art therapy in dealing with trauma and emergencies
- Uprightness – Sept. 2021 (Flyer p. 1) Cultivating resilience and creative response to trauma (Flyer p. 2)